Bland
I guess there isn't much to update.
Driving is coming soon and seriously, I wanna get my license this time round. Gonna put my 101% into it. Gonna pray for it tomorrow, for the sake of giving myself an assurance.
I've been reading blogs, and I realize many of us are at a stage where we are very unsure of ourselves, regardless if we have an offer to the university or working full time or waiting for appeals results etc. We still find ourselves at a situation where we don't know what to do and what to look forward to. I guess its all parts of growing up. I'm saying this because given that I've accepted my University offer, I don't know what lies ahead. I just know that, I have to work hard for my degree and get a decent job with a decent pay. Then in the near future, will be traveling and finding the ideal place to stay in. I can't emphasize how much I adore the life outside of Singapore and to find my standing somewhere.
Loved and take care.
Driving is coming soon and seriously, I wanna get my license this time round. Gonna put my 101% into it. Gonna pray for it tomorrow, for the sake of giving myself an assurance.
I've been reading blogs, and I realize many of us are at a stage where we are very unsure of ourselves, regardless if we have an offer to the university or working full time or waiting for appeals results etc. We still find ourselves at a situation where we don't know what to do and what to look forward to. I guess its all parts of growing up. I'm saying this because given that I've accepted my University offer, I don't know what lies ahead. I just know that, I have to work hard for my degree and get a decent job with a decent pay. Then in the near future, will be traveling and finding the ideal place to stay in. I can't emphasize how much I adore the life outside of Singapore and to find my standing somewhere.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home